Not Happy with your factory ECU going into limp mode while trying to drag race, or need to tune a NOS, turbo, or super charged application? This package may just be for you. The MaxxECU provides the ultimate flexibility on your Gen3 Hayabusa.
[Check out the videos tab on this page I have a playlist of a bunch of videos from MaxxECU stuff.]
Completely plug and play wiring for MAXX sport ECU, save the hassle of wiring on your own, just pull the stock ECU out, and put my wiring harness in and go 🙂
Base setup comes ready to plug a MAXX Sport into your Gen3 with the following included:
– Sport ECU with expanded input / output capability via my ECU adapter box **Details at bottom of page under CAN **
– Plug and Play ECU adapter wiring
– Functional ABS, IMU data, functional dash, Power modes with e-throttle, Traction control, rolling launch control, adjustable 2 step launch control on the fly, cruise control, quick shifter, flex-fuel capable, etc. **(Lift Control not possible without adding a laser ride height sensor) **, adjustable engine braking not currently supported
– Bosch 4 channel ignitor
– Bosch LSU 4.2 wideband sensor for closed looped fuel control
Analog Inputs :
– TPS, Coolant, Intake Air Temp (all of the stock sensors)
– Gear Position Sensor (stock sensor)
– Quick shifter load cell (stock sensor) – over CAN from my ECU adapter box
– Clutch switch
– Sidestand / kickstand safety input (this goes to the ECU directly on Gen3 Hayabusa) over CAN in the ecu adapter box
– Starter input / output (this goes to ECU directly on Gen3 Hayabusa) for 1 tap start just like stock
– (4) spare analog inputs for things like fuel pressure, oil pressure, wastegate pressure, laser ride height, etc.
Digital Inputs (2):
– Front Wheel Speed (both needed for traction control)
– Rear Wheel Speed (both needed for traction control)
– Flexfuel Ethanol Content Sensor available over CAN
– 6 Injector Outputs (Gen3 Busa will run upper injectors paired up 1&4 and 2&3 unless requested to use General Purpose Outputs for 8 injector full sequential
– 6 ignition outputs (4 outputs needed for coil ignitor), 2 spare 5v Outputs for NOS drivers, if not using NOS these are turned into ground outputs in the ECU adapter box.
Ground Outputs (6 total):
– Fuel Pump
– 5 Spare ground outputs (shift solenoid output, shift light, boost control, etc.), 3 from GPO 1,2,3, and 2 from IGN5 & IGN6 repurposed from 5v outputs
12V Outputs (2 total):
– Electronic throttle
– CAN wired to CAN network which communicates with ABS, IMU, Dash, and additional CAN expansion module if purchased separately
BoostBySmith ECU Adapter Box adds the follow inputs / outputs over CAN
– 3 digital inputs (1 is used by kickstand), can bring in ethanol sensor for flex fuel, buttons, switches, etc.
– 4 analog inputs (coolant, intake air temp, gear position, quick shifter load cell), this frees up room on the standard MaxxSport analog inputs
– 3 ground outputs (not to be used for precision control, but slower update rate required things like warning lights, auxiliary pump etc.
– Built in datalogging up to 1000 Hz sample rates
Walkthrough / Install video I put together recently on a Gen2 Hayabusa.
Playlist of Gen3 Busa MaxxECU Videos
There are no reviews yet.